Acute & Persistent Chronic Pain & Stress Relief Through
Integrated MyoFascial Release, Massage & Reiki Therapies
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue
- Reduced toxicity
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Mobilize, exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts and competitions.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ — the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce post-surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins — amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
Namaste, Dusty Rhodes, MS, CMT, CMMP, OMPP
MyoFascial Release & Massage Therapist, Reiki Master and Health Educator
CAMTC # 67448
NPI # 1477098572
DISCLAIMER: While the services offered at Spirit-Mind-Body Massage & Reiki contribute to relaxation and an improved state of well-being, they are not intended to replace medical diagnosis and treatment. I recommend first that you consult your physician regarding any illness or injury you might have, and about the complementary treatments provided by SMBmassage. I do not diagnose illnesses or injuries; nor do I recommend diets, supplements, or medical treatments.